Number of blogvisitors

sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

Creativity

One of the most important goals in my life is to be creative. For me, this word has got a deep meaning. It's not just to create paintings, pictures or models. You can use creativity in all aspects of your life.
I couldn't live without innovation. 

Being creative is easier than you think. 
Do you consider yourself a creative person? When people see a simple object, do you see an opportunity to create something? Have you got lots of ideas in your mind? For me, new technologies and social media have contributed to the development of creativity - at least, to mine.

Have you got a tennis ball? Some cardboard? How about an old broom? If the answer is affirmative...you could use them to create. Wow!

I find them so funny and useful, at the same time. Would you like to try? Tell me about your creations! I'm looking forward to reading your comments. I love them!



7 comentarios:

  1. Hi there :)
    Unfortunately. I'm not creative. I'd like to have ideas in order to become an entrepreneur. It seems difficult, but there are people very creative in this matter.
    Kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I take it for granted that everyone has a creative spirit, but some develop it and others don't. It's never late to start ;)

      Eliminar
  2. when I was little, my parents and I went shopping at Carrefour and one of the things we bought was a case of beer. The box was like this photo.
    http://regalopedia.es/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cerveza-duff-pack-24-latas.jpg
    I caught cardboard I had at home and made a steering wheel and mirrors and lights. Later I caught tennis balls and wheels like paste.
    So a car built for my dolls, but I threw him the next day

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really????It sounds amazing!!!!!!You are an artist...I knew you were very creative!

      Eliminar
  3. Hi!
    http://www.hacerencasa.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/manualidades-divertidas-a-lo-grande-cama-origina-con-forma-de-nido-pajaros.jpg
    Look at this!
    It´s a bird nest!
    It´s a very CREATIVE craft!
    I love it!

    PD: 1kiss!

    Iris Carrillo 2ºC.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, it is!!!!!!! We could try a craft lesson at school.... :D

      Eliminar
  4. if that's creative, with five years I made a cardboard house for dolls, I made up the toilet paper.
    Then I painted with watercolors and used for snow white dwarfs.
    I was very cool

    ResponderEliminar