Number of blogvisitors

lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014

OSCAR AWARDS 2014

Hi there!
I suppose you already know that yesterday something very important happened. It occurs every year around March: The Oscar Awards! I don't know if you really like American movies. I used to go to the cinema more often but, now, with its high price I prefer watching them from my sofa and with no people shouting and eating popcorns around me ;)

To be honest, I haven't seen any of the nominated films this year and the only motivation of these awards was the outfit of the celebrities, haha. I am really into fashion ♥ and what they wear at Oscar awards is an advance of the colours and designs for the next months.
I saw a picture that I enjoyed quite a lot. I hope you like it. See you!!!


7 comentarios:

  1. in my spare time, my hobbies are painting my nails, as you know, write poetry, and I love designing clothes. My biggest dream is to work in Paris, of designer and fashionable designs take him in oscar

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best dress is the wedding dress of Jennifer Lawrence, I love she<3 And The Hunger Games<3
    I <3 it:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me too, I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES AND HER FIRE DRESSES

      Eliminar
    2. I wish I could wear a dress like.

      Eliminar
    3. All you're reading this you ought to see the Hunger Games.
      Yes, I am a "HUNGER". I see all films.

      Eliminar
  3. Teresa Martínez 2ºC4 de marzo de 2014, 21:03

    I think that all of the dresses are very original, but in my opinion the best dress is, the dress of Jennifer Lawrence because it is not as flashy as the other, and I like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. David Arbúes Gracia27 de marzo de 2014, 19:35

    ALL THE DRESS ARE HORRIFYING!!!!

    ResponderEliminar