Number of blogvisitors

sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

British Royal Family

This week, we've started a new book called "All About Britain". We are discovering lots of interesting and shocking facts about Great Britain.
Perhaps, the most surprising part has been the British Royal Family. Actually, it's the chapter in which all of you have been asking me questions all the time! Well, as I told you, the Queen is the most influential person in GB. She has a really important role in the country.

She is in her eighties, but as you can see in the photo she looks like a younger woman. 
Have in mind that her husband is not King, but Duke and he does not appear so often.
If you are interested in this monarchy, you could investigate and tell us everything in class :).
I leave you a photo  of Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh. 
Have a nice weekend!


3 comentarios:

  1. hi i am MARIA PASCUA
    How are you?
    I finally found the blog :D
    I usually use:
    lights, microwave, fridge, radio, television, computer, hair straightener, study lamp ...
    good and with that I say goodbye
    MP :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hellow!!! :D
    I think it's very interesting to learn the family corresponding to every prince and every king or queen.
    Bye, bye!! ;)
    By Ainoa Sierra.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My about Queen, what most caught my attention was about the letter to people 100 years old.
    Is very interesting!
    Good Night :D
    By Leyre Navarro Gracia.

    ResponderEliminar