Number of blogvisitors

miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

MERRY XMAS!

Merry Xmas!!!
I want to show you another interesting webpage to develop your listening comprehension. It's a place where you can hear the song and, at the same time, you can write the words they ask you.
To begin, I suggest to start with the beginner level. I'm sure you'll be able to reach advanced level soon. Try and tell me :)

http://www.lyricstraining.com/play/17905/tanner_patrick/jingle_bell_rockjingle_bells_cover



This is a song example. 


5 comentarios:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013 to you Rachel .
    Good bye .
    By Lidia

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013 to you Rachel and to all of you.
    BYE,BYE :):)
    By Paula Gracia :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Paula, :D
      Bye, bye!!!
      I LOVE YOU (L)
      Bye Ainoa Sierra.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi! ;)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I hope you're having a great time with your family and friends.
    Until Tuesday!
    BYE! :)
    By Ainoa Sierra. :D

    ResponderEliminar