Number of blogvisitors

miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

***THE BASEBALLS***

Oh no! I can't believe you don't know anything about this amazing music band!

The Baseballs is a German rock and roll group of music. They started their career in 2007, in Berlin.
They are really famous because they make versions of modern songs like Poker Face (Lady Gaga), Hot N Cold (Katy Perry), Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis), Umbrella (Rihanna)...and so on.

Have a look at their webpage and their videos. I'm sure you will love them. Their songs are awesome and you never get tired of listening to them...They add a new rhythm (ritmo). So, do you like this group? What's your favourite song?
My favourite song is Umbrella, so I'm leaving you the official video. Enjoy it!

8 comentarios:

  1. They aren´t so bad , the version of Umbrella is realy rhitmyc and the original song is less rithmyc than this song´s version.
    Bye bye . :)
    By Lidia Albaiceta :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The song is very simple and unusual.
    I search poker face (Lady Gaga) on google and he give me that!!!
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120925203448/horadeaventura/es/images/2/2c/Poker-Face.png
    :D By Mario Ortiz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this band and yours songs :) THANKS FOR ALL RACHEL.

    Ilove your blog and I promiss follow you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the song of the video but I prefer other songs.
    But this group start in 2007? I thought it was more older.Before reading

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello, hello!!:)
    I don´t now for this grop, but is not bad.
    Bye, bye!!;)
    By Ainoa Sierra:D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I do not know that group.
    My favourite song is "DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN"
    I put this song in this if you want to listen.
    http://www.savetubevideo.com/?v=TEvXkW6rlFA&feature=player_detailpage

    ResponderEliminar