Number of blogvisitors

miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

HAPPY EASTER!

HAPPY EASTER!!!
What are you going to do these days? Anything special? We've got 10 days off!

DID YOU KNOW?


  • Easter comes from the word "Eastre". It was a goddess (DIOSA) who symbolized hare (liebre) and egg.
  • Easter is always celebrated between March 22 and April 25.
  • The egg is a symbol or rebirth (renacimiento)
  • When someone eats a chocolate bunny, the first parts that the 76 % eat are the ears.
  • Every year, the Pope (now, Pope Francisco I) sends his "Urbi et Orbi" to the world.
  • The 1st chocolate Easter egg dates from 1873.
  • In a year, 90 million of chocolate is sold (se  vende) in UK. At Easter, they sell a lot of chocolate, as you may imagine!

And now, it's time to prepare a delicious recipe for Easter. It seems really easy. Will you try to do it?
                                HAPPY EASTER!!!




7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! :D
    The cake is very nice, I love it.
    This Easter I go to my bealich, then I be home, I go to calamocha with my father and then I'm going to Vitoria for the Spain champion of karate. That's all I'm going to do.
    Goodbye!:)
    By Ainhoa ​​Sierra;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Bealich ?? Who word is it ?? You want to say village ??

      Eliminar
  2. Wow , this cake like a really bunny .
    I love the mini bunny of the end .
    Bye bye !! :)
    By Lidia Albaiceta

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I DON´T KNOW THIS INFORMATION ABOUT THE EASTER. I WENT TO MY VILLAGE AND I STATED IN ZARAGOZA

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mmmmmmm
    I really like that cake...
    I want to make one ;D
    By Mario Ortiz

    ResponderEliminar