Number of blogvisitors

lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

SUMMER IS HERE!

Welcome summer!


It's been so many months working, studying, writing, reading, listening to the teachers...Now, it's time to enjoy and travel somewhere. 
Have you decided your destination? 
Perhaps your village, the beach, mountain, another city...I know some people who are travelling abroad (al extranjero). 

When summer comes, there is always a song coming to my mind. It belongs to a Danish band group, which became really famous in the 1990s. Their name is AQUA and I love their songs! Around the World is a song about travelling to different places around the world.





But, the most famous and important song from this group is, without any doubt, BARBIE GIRL. I recommend you to listen to it and watch the video. You'll have good time :). I promise.




And...if you are travelling abroad, remember that ENGLISH IS EVERYWHERE and you'll need to use it all the time. HAPPY JULY!




2 comentarios:

  1. I love the song Barbie Girl from childhood.
    I heard this song recently on a TV show Tu cara me suena.
    http://www.antena3.com/programas/tu-cara-me-suena/concursantes/angeles-munoz/angeles-munoz-imita-aqua_2013012800294.html
    Happy summer to finish them all.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Barbie Girl song! 3 years ago , I remember y play with barbies in Paula Leciñena´s(2ºB) house before basketball training! Was very fun! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Iris Carrillo 2ºC.

    ResponderEliminar