Number of blogvisitors

jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

MAYBE YOU LIKE THIS SONG

Good morning everyone!
I hope you are having fun these hot and stormy days. I am sure you have found a way to enjoy yourselves :)

Last week, one of my followers asked me the difference between MAYBE and PERHAPS. It's a good question, since we continuously use both without taking into account if one is better than the other.
The answer is that the difference is really slight (pequeña). Perhaps is more formal and we may use it when writing. Maybe is less formal and it is used in conversation. 
However, perhaps is accepted in conversations, too. So, both have the same meaning and we could even use the same way. If you want to write something formal, use PERHAPS. If not, it's your choice!


Yesterday, I came across a song by Bruno Mars that I really loved. Do you know Bruno Mars? He's one of my favourite singers. I will tell you about him soon. This song is called COUNT ON ME (Cuenta conmigo) and the lyrics are fantastic. I want to leave you a videoclip where you'll listen to the original song but you'll see the translation into Spanish. It's a good activity to relate the languages.
I hope you like it!


4 comentarios:

  1. I had already heard this song,I love it! It's one of my favorite songs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. By the way,this summer has been premiered a new series on ABC Family. It's called "The Fosters",is a one-hour drama about a multi-ethnic family mix of foster and biological kids being raised by two moms. The series is broadcast every Monday. I watch every episode with subtitles in Spanish here: http://www.seriesyonkis.com/serie/the-fosters-2013
    Hope you like it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Claudia!!!!
    Wow! I think I'll watch that series. It seems amazing!!!!I will tell you if I like :). I hope you are spending a great summer.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love that series hahaha I think you will like it too ^^ Btw I sent you a message on clickedu 2 months ago :P and I hope you're also spending a great summer :)

      Eliminar