Number of blogvisitors

lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Aujourd'hui c'est le tour du français ♥♥

Bonsoir mes amis!
Yesterday, I showed you a chart with many benefits of learning different languages, apart from ours. French is another language that may become really useful
♣ The good news is that it is similar to Spanish in many ways. 
♣ The bad news is that pronunciation and the use of the accents are horrible!
So, today I have decided to show you a nice picture in French. It is about ce que j'aime manger. In my case, I love everything but, above all (sobre todo), NUTELLA. J'aime manger du Nutella. It's delicious!

And what about you? 


1 comentario:

  1. The Nutella is my drug! Mmmm delicious!
    http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/66/f0/chocolate,jeringuilla,nutella-66f0e7609771f73215c1b025d6a70d10_h.jpg
    Iris Carrillo 2ºC.

    ResponderEliminar