Number of blogvisitors

lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

♠USEFUL PROVERBS♠

Not only could we find proverbs in Spanish, but also in English. By means of proverbs, we may know more about a country, since they are related to their culture. Today, I want to teach you three. You should use them ☺ (I write in brackets my particular meaning)

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (Menos hablar y más hacer)
No matter how much or how well you speak . What is really worth is what you do. I totally agree.



SHE/HE IS LIKE A CHATTERBOX (Es como un loro)

This is used to refer to a person who speaks a lot. For me, this is perfect. I am a chatterbox!



ROLL OFF LIKE WATER ON A DUCK'S BACK (eso me resbala, me da exáctamente igual)

I love this peculiar proverb. It is really graphic, hehe. When you don't care about what others say, you say that it rolls off like water on a duck's back. Of course, this is rather informal. 



Have a nice Monday!♥♥♥

6 comentarios:

  1. thanks for this corner . It's beautiful :D I am Alex Castro

    ResponderEliminar
  2. David Villoslada . 1º C
    I like your corner. It's very interesting for me !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I'm checking out your blog ;) haha I love this blog,is really interesting and,well,this year we are not learning anything new so your blog is helping me to learn more things :) oh and I forgot to ask you... Did you like the series?? :) The new season begins in January ^^ I hope to see you more in the school so we can talk about the series :) Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Claudia!!!!!
    I'm so happy to see you here again! Remember that you can enter every day although I'm not your teacher this year. Do you refer to GRIMM? I am now watching other series that are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No,The Fosters :) and yeah,sorry,I'm going to visit more often your blog ^^ and yes,it's so sad that you are not my teacher this year,you are so funny! :) and I'm also watching some series that are so good,like Little Pretty Liars :) keep posting new things,I really love this blog,i learn a lot!!!

      Eliminar