Number of blogvisitors

domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Welcome September!

After two short summer months...here comes September! This month has contradictory feelings. School and work begin, summer ends, routine appears, sun tanning is impossible...BUT it's also the month when autumn begins (my favourite season, by the way ♥) and we meet our friends again.
For you to know more about this month I have some facts that will arise a smile on your face. I promise ☺



♠ September comes from the Old Roman word "Septem". It means "siete" or seven. The reason is that in Roman calendar September is the seventh month of the year. For us, it is the ninth.

♠ September is one of the most popular months for births (nacimientos) (together with July and August). Amazing! ☺

♠ The Zodiac signs of people born in September are Virgo and Libra. My Zodiac sign is Libra, but my birthday is in October.

♠ In Australia and New Zealand, Father's Day is the first Sunday of September.

♠ In India, the 5th of September is TEACHER'S DAY. I love this day ♥♥♥!!!!

♠ September 9th Day is National Teddy Bear's Day.

♠ 12th September is CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE'S DAY. I have just found my favourite day of the year!



I hope you begin this new month with a big smile and ready to face everything.                              Welcome SEPTEMBER!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario