Number of blogvisitors

domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Sweet video for a sweet Sunday

Hi!
I suppose you are happy today because you have slept more ;). I have decided to make profit of this "extra hour" to work and prepare things for the week.

After breakfast, I've come across a video that seems so nice!!! I want to share it with you. It'll make your day sweeter. 
It shows the evolution of twin pandas in 100 days. At first, they may be disgusting...but they end up being cute :).

This video was taken in Atlanta Zoo. I give you the link to the zoo in case you want to have a look at the different species you could find. You never know if some day you will travel there

http://www.zooatlanta.org/   (zoo webpage)

6 comentarios:

  1. the website is very well and precious pandas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is so nice!♥ I really like this post , i love gigant panda! They are very very beautiful animals! The website is great.
    Iris Carrillo 2ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG they are so cute! Just a really sweet video.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. *-*WoW*-* The pandas are very nice, is a fantastic animal. I love the pandas!!
    Jorge Morte 2ºC♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. There are a beautifull animal , i love this video ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love this video! They are very cute with 10 days old. But they are a little bit lazy, no? They have 100 days old and they no walk!! BEAUTIFUL!!
    MARTA CASTELL, 2 C

    ResponderEliminar