Number of blogvisitors

domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2013

25 ACTS OF KINDNESS

Merry Christmas, dear readers!
I suppose you are spending relaxing and happy days with your friends, family or your books ;)

As Christmas is time for being better than ever (I do not totally agree with this statement but that is what society tries to make me believe), I want to give you 25 acts of kindness. They are mostly free and easy to do. Take a glance and decide if you would like to carry out these situations. 

Some of them may seem strange, but you know that several people, probably American ☺, are capable of doing these types of stuff.
Enjoy and try them and, above all, tell me if you decided to do them.

Have a nice Sunday! ♥

1 comentario:

  1. Later, but... Merry Christmas too!;D
    Iris Carrillo 2ºC.

    ResponderEliminar