Number of blogvisitors

domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR♥

Happy New Year, readers!
I hope you have enjoyed enough to leave some words on the blog. 
Christmas is finishing...and it always turns me into a kind of nostalgic person. I suppose that on Tuesday I'll be back to my routine and my nostalgia will have finished ☺
Today, it's time for the Three Wise Men (or Magi) to come! Are you waiting for them? I usually attend their parade in Zaragoza. It's so funny and nice to see how children enjoy and expect their arrival with a big smile!

Could you believe? I have some acquaintances and close friends who don't differenciate them!!! Just in case, I sum up:

Melchior: He is the one with white beard and hair. He wears a gold cloak. He is the King of Arabia and represents the gold brought to Jesus.

Gaspar: He is the brown-haired man. In some pictures, I would describe the colour as red, but he is known because of brown beard. Different points of view, I guess. He wears a green cloak. He is the King of Sheba and represents the Frankincense brought to Jesus.

Balthazar (my favourite one!!!♥): He has black skin and hair. He wears a purple cloak. He is the King of Egypt. He represents the gift of Myrrh brought to Jesus.

If you want to know more about their story, I recommend you to click here --> http://www.dltk-bible.com/cv/the_wise_men.htm

I wish you happiness and good moments altogether during this 2014. For me, it is a special year.

Lots of hugs.
XXX




4 comentarios:

  1. Balthazar is the favorite one for everybody :). I wonder why. Maybe because he is physically different, I suppose.
    Hugs and kisses and HAPPY 2014!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think so! I hope your 2014 will be positive and rewarding. Even years are supposed to be better...HUGS!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. in theory are like that Three Kings but Sunday saw a program that came out Gaspar beard less.
    Happy New Year 2014

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Balthazar is my favourite since i was young too! Happy New Year for everybody!
    Iris Carrillo 2ºC.

    ResponderEliminar