Number of blogvisitors

miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

HELP!I DON'T KNOW THE NUMBERS!

                       18,546

Can you read this number aloud (en alto)? Most of you have problems when reading a number and I can't allow it. Numbers in English are so easy! Just learn them well and practise as much as possible. I want to give you a webpage with lots of numbers. When you put the mouse on them, you can hear their pronunciation. I think it can help you. Try once and again (una y otra vez). Numbers will appear many times in your life. Make an effort! (Haz un esfuerzo)


Image taken from this page: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?language=en&id=99567884

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello!! :)
    When I've seen so many numbers together I said, but, wath it is this!?
    Bye, bye!!;)
    By Ainoa Sierra:D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Знаю хороший сайт EnglishPapa, где педагоги носители языка, благодаря индивидуальному подходу к каждому, могут доходчиво научить использовать математические понятия. https://englishpapa.com/numbers-and-numerals-in-english-the-most-comprehensive-guide/

    ResponderEliminar